Friday, November 12, 2010

Remixxx...

Damnit!

I know i have been on hiatus for so freaking LONG! There's definitely so many things that happen after my last post which was in like, May? Smelly boy went Tekong on Tuesday. His parents and i sent him in. There was no tears and no hugs just a simple goodbye..Quite an experience in Tekong as there was a tour..And me being nice. i had a day off and took him out to have some fun before he leave to suffer in camp.. i brought him to Sentosa to pay luge as he havent done that before.





Did my friend a favour by being her model for her Make up school ( Hanna). Seriously, it was my first time doing that and it all went fine :)


Raffles Annual D&D was themed Masquerade.




Was very high that day!

Went NANA and have some fun drinking :)





No comments: