Sunday, April 25, 2010

Officially...

It's long since i posted. Well, everyday have been sleeping early and waking up early. Officially working at Raffles Hospital with Jannie with me and Van at A&E! At least we are still tgt!! But seeing Jannie everyday! haha..I can't wait to get my first Nursing pay!!! Loving my office hours but not the pushing and shoving in train rides.

Been preparing my birthday preps and all..It's another 2 weeks away!! Actually, not really excited because of all the planning, makes me headache! I wish i had a planner and all i do is to attend and have fun! And plus, the slumber party's still pending..on which place..

Ric's army enlistment still not ready, so i guess he should be getting in rather late! Was thinking of a holiday trip before he goes in! * ME WANTS THAILAND!* :(

Anyway here are the pictures for April!









found one funny picture!I miss our gatheringsss!!



No comments: