Saturday, September 20, 2008

Performance at YWCA

Today's the BIG DAY!!!

Zali, him being so nice he accompanied me down to Fort Canning :) Thanks

It was at YWCA building the event was called Muzikalthon. Alot of children performing and we waited for about 2 hours for Baby's performance. So meanwhile, Cam-whoring was done.




Baby's drumstick which i always call it Chicken Drumstick. Hehe..





Meet the band, Curse of Suzuki!! From clockwise, Timothy, Leonard, Victor and Ean







Welcoming....Victor our Drummer!




Here's a lil peek into the performance.

They performed Mr Big- to be with you and David Cook's -always be my Baby. EnJOY:)

















Their tired backs


Today was great, i'm so proud of them especially my BABY!! Muacksss. My very first time watching the band play because i only watched it on video. I'm So tired, tomorrow meeting Fiza and Mimi to buy our racks for our flea next Sat..OMG, i'll be so busy this coming week!!!

No comments: