Thursday, June 19, 2008

Goodbye Hong kong, Hello singapore

Goodbye hong kong, Hello singapore =)

I'm finally back from Hong kong. I miss Singapore. what do i miss about singapore? the cleanliness, the food, the people here. They have very nice food in Hong kong but they like eating pork, beef etc. I'm not really a meat lover. Plus they having bird flu there, so gotta be cautious of chicken especially in a foreign country.

Shopping was of so much fun but there again, there's clothes which are not really really cheap. Maybe i expected too much? And i must say, they have alot of caucasians living over there. Like almost eveywhere of the street u can see them.

Now im finally back in Singapore, there's so many things i need to keep track of. Holidays are ending soon,and the utmost thing i dread off is EXAMS!!!!

O god, please help me. I will start updating the pictures i took in Hong kong soon., I miss my gals...and please update me about every single gossips. It seems like i miss out alot! so right now, let me just do this little post which i've been tagged by my dear Claudia.



Questions
#1. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone ? Being loved. At least i know someone out there is loving you more than i do.

#2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket? Paris. I'v always wanted to go there :)
3. What's your favorite thing to do? To have time on my own and do my own things
4. Do you think money can buy happiness? Obviously not. not gonna say why bcos i've been asked this qns a million times.
5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be? Live life fully
6. Do you believe you can survive without money? If i can, i wouldn't be thinking of how to get rich.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most? People dearest to me
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? set aside money for myself and go over Africa to help the ppl. Comeon, when i have a million then i think about it.
9. What do you dream of doing in the future? A great nurse, going around the world to help the poor.
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you? Pretty, fun and honest
11. What makes you happy? When i see everyone is happy
12. What type of person do you hate the most? Selfish, backstabbers
13. Where do you see yourself 10 years down the road? having my own life, motherhood?
14. If you could have a superpower, what would it be? To be invisible
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life? Everyone to be healthy, including myself
16. Any childhood memories you'll like to re-live? Nope, not that i know of. It's a long story.
17. If you have a chance to change your life now, what would you want to change? To give me better brains.
18. The love of your life now? Mr zhuang
19. Are you courageous enough to go and tell the person that you like he/she? Sometimes not, i'm not a very expressive type of person.
20. What are e things i wana get this month!!!?? Gold casio watch

I'm not gonna ask anyone to tag. If u like u can copy and paste to do it when u're bored.

No comments: